Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US Military Plans Bombing Strikes On North Korea
(08-11-2017, 10:01 AM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: I guess I'm confused at what you're insinuating here. If you're arguing that the US has caused more destruction than North Korea then I would say yes they have, but the comparisons aren't really realistic. You're comparing a small deprived country to the United States and saying "look at who's doing the bombing". We are invested militarily around the world because we have the capability to do that.

If North Korea was as powerful as the United States history and the world map would be much different.

I'm insinuating North Korea is a can of worms we don't want to open. The loss of life on our side will be so much worse than Afghanistan. If we can't get the F out of Afghanistan after almost 1.5 decades, how are we going to fight in Afghanistan and North Korea simultaneously and accomplish the mission and get the F out of either country? It's not going to be nearly as easy as some seem to think. Plus there is the unintended consequences aspect to consider, e.g. Iraq. Our actions in Iraq resulted in unintended consequences which made everything in that theater worse. Specifically the rise of ISIS.

Messages In This Thread
RE: US Military Plans Bombing Strikes On North Korea - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 08-11-2017, 10:27 AM