Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mixon Continues To Impress Marvin Lewis
(08-11-2017, 10:11 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I see the following RBs very likely having a better season than the rookies:
DJ
Bell
McCoy
Murray
Howard
Zeke
Freeman

I can also see these following RBs possibly having a better season than the rookies, but could be close:
Gordon
Ajayi
Crowell
Hyde
Gore (will those tires ever fall off?!)
Miller
Gurley

So yea, I'd be surprised if any rookie was in Top 5, but maybe one or two can squeak in the Top 10. For fantasy football sake, it's nice to see a resurgence of good RBs.

Correct, just don't get caught on the hype train and draft LF,CM, or mixon in the 3rd round. You will likely be very disappointed.

In a dynasty they could go 1,2,3 overall (assuming the league isn't starting new and you draft only rookies or players not on rosters last year)

Mixon or fornette on the cowboys is a 1st round fantasy pick (assuming no zeke) mixon on the bengals with our OL and our tendency to play vets really scares me. I wouldn't touch him until 7. LF on jags could potentially be top 10 if bottles can be just even avaerage or slightly below and get them Into the red zone.

Mcaffery in PPr, is also legit.

So I guess it just depends on your league and rules.

If we didn't have hill mixon in the 3rd makes sense even with our OL. But i think I'd rather gurley or even Lamar miller. Both should see 200 carries easily
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mixon Continues To Impress Marvin Lewis - Bengalbug - 08-11-2017, 10:50 AM