Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US Military Plans Bombing Strikes On North Korea
(08-11-2017, 12:05 PM)Millhouse Wrote: When I did mention using nukes on them? Only reason I would support a nuke attack on them if they launch one first. Otherwise I would never support that.

Anyways, my question was what should be done. Based on your questions as answers, I am assuming you want nothing to be done and we will just have to cross our fingers hoping they will never use them on us in the future.  

The tool bag is not strike or "nothing." Diplomatic options are vast, as are military and espionage options. My only position is that making the first move militarily is not a wise tactic. It will result in a war on a much larger scale and result in many thousands of people, if not millions, including innocents dying. Foreign policy experts I have seen/heard expanding on this topic seem to indicate that there are still diplomatic solutions available to us and that military actions can still be avoided, and should be. I tend to defer to the experts on things like this.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: US Military Plans Bombing Strikes On North Korea - Belsnickel - 08-11-2017, 12:18 PM