Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US Military Plans Bombing Strikes On North Korea
(08-11-2017, 12:18 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: The tool bag is not strike or "nothing." Diplomatic options are vast, as are military and espionage options. My only position is that making the first move militarily is not a wise tactic. It will result in a war on a much larger scale and result in many thousands of people, if not millions, including innocents dying. Foreign policy experts I have seen/heard expanding on this topic seem to indicate that there are still diplomatic solutions available to us and that military actions can still be avoided, and should be. I tend to defer to the experts on things like this.

Unfortunately those experts haven't had much of a say in the diplomacy over the last couple of decades then. 

Who knows, maybe Trump's rhetoric could be what is needed after all. He may not mean striking first, but if he gets China & Russia worried that he might, they may actually have to step up their game to get a leash on Fatboy.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: US Military Plans Bombing Strikes On North Korea - Millhouse - 08-11-2017, 12:27 PM