Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rubio: Life begins at conception
(08-09-2015, 10:50 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I will give you credit for not minding looking foolish in order to give your ridiculous analogy and stance merit. An unborn child is in no way corollary to a criminal. I am quite surprised that you continue with this assertion that the unborn child is somehow to blame for its existence. It amazes me how the mind can twist itself to support ones position.

You stated that having sex, an action that ended up leading to pregnancy was giving consent, yes? Then if a woman is abducted by someone she met online, because she met and went with them willingly, then she gave consent. Just using that same logic. You give consent for one bit and you give consent for the entirety and it cannot be revoked.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rubio: Life begins at conception - Belsnickel - 08-09-2015, 11:43 AM