Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trump bans transgender people from serving in U.S. military 'in any capacity'
(08-13-2017, 05:00 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You claimed a service member's potential suicide ideation puts other service member's lives at risk. Do you have any evidence to support your unsubstantiated claim?

I have known several soldiers who have committed suicide. None ever put my life in danger.

I've already given you the specifics you requested to answer your question. Anyone with a history of suicide ideation doesn't qualify medically. If a person doesn't have an individual history of suicide ideation then they aren't disqualified. Pretty simple. Spelled out in AR 40-501 in black and white.

Also, a survey which indicates 40% of the respondents to a survey attempted suicide doesn't mean everyone within that group has a 40% chance of committing suicide. It's too subtle a point for you to understand apparently.

Neither does your token handful of suicidal people you seem ok to work with and put your life in their hands. Just because it's good enough for you doesn't mean it should be ok for everyone to risk their lives.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump bans transgender people from serving in U.S. military 'in any capacity' - StLucieBengal - 08-13-2017, 06:21 PM