Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
If a North Korean nuclear attack happened
(08-09-2017, 09:41 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Man, how much nicer is it to live in Ohio? We won't be the ones to experience a North Korean nuclear strike, or an Iranian nuclear strike. Plus 99.9% of people in Russia or Europe can probably only name California, New York, DC, Florida, and Texas. They'll just forget we exist and we'll be fine. Ninja

That's the thing.. a Nuclear Strike doesn't have to actually reach thr ground for it to have its most devestating effect.  A nuke detonated in the atmosphere would send out an emp large enough to blow out at least half thr countries electric which could take generations to fix if the country doesn't tear itself apart first. The EMP would not only destroy all electrical devices but the huge room size transformers that are in thr ground near the large electrical towers (not just the ones on the electric poles outside your house) Those transformers are at least on a 2 year backlogged....and made I'm china. Without electric Americans wouldnt be able to build plants to make those transformers.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: If a North Korean nuclear attack happened - Synric - 08-14-2017, 11:24 AM