Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harrison, "They better be in a wheelchair"
(08-14-2017, 09:08 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You can be politically active and sill show some respect for the nation.  

Besides do we really need politics in every facet of our lives.  Don't we need water cooler talk that we can all talk about that doesn't have a political bent.    Making sports political just further tears away at society.

(08-14-2017, 10:49 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No.   The national anthem has zero to do with politics.   It's merely national pride.    

And if you do not want to go or watch the NFL then you can make that choice.   Either way the rest of us shouldn't have to be burdened with your or anyone else's politics.   We go to watch football that should be politically neutral.

By making everything political it just tears at the fabric of our country.  Everyone needs a break.

(08-14-2017, 12:12 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This is why the NFL lost viewership.   They allowed it to get political and it turned people off in huge numbers.  This is exactly why ESPN ratings have plummeted.....  they got political and fired the chink in the armour guy, since the. It's been a mess.  

I have zero respect for anyone who injects politics into sports.

(08-14-2017, 12:25 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Its taking a team sport and putting his own needs ahead of the team.    

Besides don't you think it's a mess when your ravens have to dance around whether or not they are going to sign this guy as a backup?  They have poll people before signing a player?  

Has the ravens owner ever polled fans when signing a free agent?  

They have to do this stuff now or face being called a racist by some media member, SJW, or BLM.    

It's just dumb, unnecessary, and shouldn't be in sports.    The NFL should not have even soft stepped this.... just fine people for not standing with the team..... they fine for everything else.

(08-14-2017, 12:38 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes I shouldn't have to tune into sports and get social justice warriors preaching.

(08-14-2017, 12:57 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It should not even be shown on tv.

(08-14-2017, 02:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I have not liked when the olympics got political with countries not participating.    

Recently the burka nonsense has soured the summer olympics, which it a shame since it's my favorite

(08-14-2017, 02:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's not too much to ask that we have something we can all talk about without someone getting offended or bothered.

Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Harrison, "They better be in a wheelchair" - GMDino - 08-14-2017, 02:49 PM