Poll: Are you embarrassed for voting for or supporting Trump?
This poll is closed.
Yes
27.27%
3 27.27%
No
54.55%
6 54.55%
Not quite yet
0%
0 0%
Embarrassed about what?
18.18%
2 18.18%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Serious Question for Trump voters/supporters. Are you embarrassed by anything yet?
(08-12-2017, 01:41 PM)tigerseye Wrote: I have listened to all sides and decided for myself. These are but a few of the many that are not total propaganda. There are many more ,look them up to your hearts content. Pick what ever flavor you like, it doesn't matter to me. The propaganda being used on our own citizens by these privately owned "news" agencies is dangerous to our nation. Obama paved the way to propagandize the US citizens by law. Its legal now. I don't think it should be legal. I am hoping people can see what they are doing with these manipulations. They wish to keep it us v them ,in order to control. I want us to be a we. Most of the things that people divide over are created for the purpose of dividing. And while we are distracted they are stealing away our rights and our privacy. Its not good enough that they have all the money they want total control and they want to decide everything for you and your children.

Our Constitution is in their way. They want it removed. I'd rather keep it and remain free to make my own bad decisions.

Thats what they are working on. You can believe me or not. Or you can say whatever.

What do you think of the Citizens United decision?  Was Obama behind that?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Serious Question for Trump voters/supporters. Are you embarrassed by anything yet? - Dill - 08-14-2017, 03:00 PM