Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are Hill AND Bernard both in danger?
(08-16-2017, 07:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Look, injuries happen.  After the 2014 season, we thought we were living in high cotton, when it came to RB stock.  But the accumulation of injuries to both Hill and Bernard led to the drafting of Mixon in the 2nd round this year.  I realize that there are always guys that are out there, if needed in an emergency.  But, isn't it wiser to just keep the shelf stocked with guys already familiar with what the team is doing?

No doubt, that's one way to look at it. But this is Carson's 2nd year. He should be all up to speed on the offense. 

Personally, i'm gonna just figure...it's football, dudes are gonna get injured and it will happen when it happens. Fo certain, you want someone behind them that has very little drop off. I won't be upset when they run all 3 this year instead of giving one guy the majority of the snaps. 

That said, in the case of the RBs, i wouldn't give it a second thought if they traded Hill and went with Mixon and Gio, with Carson mopping up or getting a few lugs if someone gets dinged. And if it were up to me personally, i wouldn't let the possibility of injury affect my decision. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Hill AND Bernard both in danger? - rfaulk34 - 08-16-2017, 09:31 PM