Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Elliot struggled again today in the scrimmage
(08-17-2017, 02:41 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Hated this pick the second they made it.

The sad part is, he's going to make the team regardless and Bullock will be cut. Bullock was a FA and can be cut with $0 in dead cap space. Meanwhile Elliott was just chosen in the 5th round and will create $277k in dead cap space if they cut him.

I just can't imagine Mike Brown letting a guy not make the roster and instead eating a 5th round pick and $277k.

Then we're going to be right back in the situation we were last year, with a team that's capable of making the playoffs, but being held back and made a losing team by a shitty OL and a shitty kicker.

Not to mention the ultimate salt in the wounds: The freaking BROWNS will make us look stupid by getting a better kicker two rounds later.
So many complained the last few years has been no kicking competition so now we have kicking competition and people are complaining as far as cutting the fifth round pick its unique fifth round pick because it's a kicker you're not going to keep two kickers so far after one preseason game both of kick well and review say they've kicked pretty well in the practices nowhere do I see a bust in the kicker what I see is competition which many people have bitched about, they may go with the younger kicker if it's a close competition it makes sense they might see that person is more upside that's why the veteran does have an uphill battle not because of cap space,
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Elliot struggled again today in the scrimmage - Essex Johnson - 08-17-2017, 08:20 AM