Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs Defense Will Test Our O Line
Tampa Bay had a good defense last year but what Tampa Bay really has is Evans and Jackson and Winston and that Air Attack. A big reason I am not upset with Tampa's passing yards on our Defense. .......Now here comes Kansas City. I think of them more for their Defense than their offense. Chiefs have some players on offense but not like Tampa Bay. What Chiefs have is Defense.

So Saturday Night I am hoping the O Line steps up and protects the Quarterbacks again. I thought the O Line looked good last week, but as Anthony Munoz on TV said, it was just preseason game one. They have to prove they can block each and every week.

There are other things I am looking for in this game as Dalton and the stars still won't see much action. They will in preseason week 3 though. That makes this game important for Bubble Players. Maybe their last chance to open eyes and avoid being cut. This is a big game for them since the starters will go most of the first half next game. My main thing is I do not want too see quarterbacks and running backs getting hit in the backfield. If I see that, it means our O Line is awful. I did not see it last week, which means O Line did their jobs.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Chiefs Defense Will Test Our O Line - kevin - 08-17-2017, 05:55 PM