Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Commish: ‘Fans should be OK with anthem protest.
So many thoughts on this...

1. It's Kaep's right to be a dumb ass. I don't agree with him, but it's his right to kneel. Of course the NFL could make it a rule to stand, but I doubt the NFL wants to contend with the titans in liberal media.

2. I'd respect Kaep's (and BLM's) stance if it wasn't so damn divisive and one-sided. No answers are being offered. No compromises are being made. It's just a constant message that cops and whitey are bad. Oh...and Trump too. Definitely Trump. He's like the president of the KKK or something. Isn't our motto "United we stand, divided we fall"? Welp...

3. I feel like the problem with innocent blacks being murdered in this country is being massively exaggerated. Let's say we have 1 million cops in the US, and God knows how many crimes or calls to the cops. Yet we only have a small handful of incidents where it turns out the cop really did go overboard and murder an innocent.

Most knee-jerk reports of a racist cop murdering a totally innocent unarmed black man turn out to be false and the cops are guilty only of doing their jobs properly. So what we have now is a nation divided and hatred for all whites, police and our president...all based on maybe a half dozen murders per year? Is that what we've come to?

I tells ya...when liberals want to push an agenda, it gets PUSHED. It's hard to escape this topic right now, unless you go live in a cave.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL Commish: ‘Fans should be OK with anthem protest. - Shake n Blake - 08-17-2017, 11:43 PM