Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Democratic senator "hopes Trump is assassinated"
(08-18-2017, 07:35 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Your reaching aren't you.
" I was pointing out the fact they hadn't yet when other outlets were already reporting on it hours earlier"
You know this for a "fact" do ya.
I'm sure this was all Fox was talking about 24/7.
Maybe CNN was concentrating on more important news like the terrorist attacks in Spain.
"hours earlier" Are you serious.? Anything Right wingers can assume to keep their main narrative alive and well, MSM bias.
Petty.
And yes, the moron senator who said this should resign. After all the violence going on she is hoping for more.
Turtle neck Mitch O'Connell will not condemn what Trump said because Trump gave his wife a job.
Evangelical holy roller Mike Suckabee did not come out condemning what Trump said because Trump gave his mule face daughter a job.
Lets see Fox talk about that, LOL.

Well yes I do know for a fact, as I searched all over about it for about an hour or so before I even posted the thread because I wanted to make sure this wasn't all a ruse. I already had the thread typed up but was looking for more information. I even went straight to the CNN website and looked for the article and didn't see it anywhere. Other news sites already had reported it approximately 8 hours before I posted the thread. Yeah I'm sure it's all Fox News talked about 24/7 like how all CNN talked about 24/7 was "Trump, Russia, Trump, Russia, Trump, Russia" to the point that their own anchors even started to get annoyed with the Trump reporting and began to show their disdain live on the air.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democratic senator "hopes Trump is assassinated" - Matt_Crimson - 08-18-2017, 09:26 AM