Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baltimore removes 4 statues over night
(08-16-2017, 07:14 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: This right here is why this current movement really troubles me.  My views on the confederacy are well known here.  This person was not a confederate, he made a court ruling that is historically unpopular and contemptible by today's standards.  It begs the question, who's next?  George Washington owned slaves, erase him from our currency, no longer celebrate his birthday and destroy the Washington monument?  Thomas Jefferson, same problem, he's got to go.  Lincoln?  Freed the slaves but his view of black people would peg him square in the racist category, he's got to go.  Patton was well known for being antisemitic, all things Patton must be erased.  Truman nuked Japanese civilians, horrible person, he's got to go.  

I really don't like where this is heading.

As predicted, I hate being right in cases like this.

EDIT: BTW, I didn't notice this video was edited by the dailycaller, don't really care now that I have. The source is CNN and the clip is what's important. Just preemptively saying this before one of the predictable ones among us shout "Muh dailycaller!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Baltimore removes 4 statues over night - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-18-2017, 01:27 PM