Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baltimore removes 4 statues over night
(08-18-2017, 01:27 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: As predicted, I hate being right in cases like this.

EDIT: BTW, I didn't notice this video was edited by the dailycaller, don't really care now that I have.  The source is CNN and the clip is what's important.  Just preemptively saying this before one of the predictable ones among us shout "Muh dailycaller!"

But as the popular saying goes, History was written by the winners.  That's why statues and monuments of Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Truman, and Patton will stand.  They were winners.  Lee, Jackson, Johnston, Davis....they were all losers.  With a capital L.  Their monuments need to be removed.   Our fearless leader is trying to make AmeriKa great again! We don't need monuments of Losers up for all to see.  Only winners.   
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Baltimore removes 4 statues over night - BengalHawk62 - 08-18-2017, 01:48 PM