Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Myth of Having to Go Into a Season With Cap Space
(08-18-2017, 01:22 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: If we are still dwelling on the lack of success of the 90s, that is a problem.  Why?  What do you possibly get from hanging on to that anger other than depressed?

I agree that they need to win a playoff game, but just because they haven't doesn't put it all on the owner.  Players play, and owners own...they were good enough to get there and win their division at times, but didn't execute when it mattered most.  Coaching, the players, the ownership all take blame here, but not just the owner.  Blaming everything that has happened in terms of not winning a playoff game for a long time on the management is ignorant.  

I'm not sure why you're implying I'm angry or depressed about a sports team not winning. I'm simply stating facts. If that bothers you, I'm not sure what to tell you. But do me a favor and not assume something I'm not.
But it's extremely valid if you really take into consideration what happened then. And what's happened (or not happened) since then. I'll give you the respect to form your own conclusions and that's your provocative.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Myth of Having to Go Into a Season With Cap Space - Hoofhearted - 08-18-2017, 02:38 PM