Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trump bans transgender people from serving in U.S. military 'in any capacity'
(08-18-2017, 01:41 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: If they are active in 82% of the first page threads and I'm active in only 41%, am I following them or is someone making another false claim?

Silly me using math and quotes as data to support my conclusions. Or in this case to dispel the false narrative I'm following someone who posts twice as much as me.

Which is more likely; I'm following Lucie around or there is an 82% chance I'm going to comment on a thread he is also commenting in?  Statistically, there is less than a 1 in 5 chance I can comment in a thread he isn't commenting in. And if I were following him obsessively wouldn't I also be commenting in 82% of the front page threads?  After all, I'm "obsessive" now although I'm ignoring half the shit he posts. As the numbers indicate, literally half.

It is true that we are not a very big community. But you two (and BMore) always seem to be drawn together like magnets when you are in the same threads.  I rarely have any interactions with Lucie when we post in the same threads.

I realize that you value logic and pedigreed sources. I can appreciate that. But if I were to take a 2000 page government study on the health effects of playing with poo to the zoo with me and hand it to the gorilla, he is just going to tear it up in front of me. Maybe he'll throw poo at me too, I don't know. He doesn't understand it and probably never will. I'm not saying that Lucie or anyone else is a gorilla. My point is that humans are like that too.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump bans transgender people from serving in U.S. military 'in any capacity' - Bengalzona - 08-18-2017, 03:32 PM