Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do we still HATE pittsburgh with the passion we use to?
(08-09-2015, 10:35 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I have never hated the Pittsburgh Steelers but I am jealous of them.

Compared to the Cincinnati Bengals, there is no comparison. The Pittsburgh Steelers have won 6 Super Bowls, been to the Super Bowl I don't know how many times, won many ACF Championships, won the AFC North/Central countless times, they constantly challenge for that ultimate achievement. The Pittsburgh Steelers are what we fans wish the Cincinnati Bengals were.

What I don't understand is how we fans of the Bengals don't hate the Browns or Ravens now. But I guess if the Browns were better, there would be that hatred.

I'm not jealous of them, I hate them with a passion.

The fact that they've won Super Bowls doesn't even factor into my mind at all for some reason.

We don't hate the Ravens or Browns because they're not so arrogant that they think that their team can never do any wrong and that, by being a fan of theirs, it somehow makes them better than every other football fan.  It's more than just being a fan because, to them, it somehow elevates their position in life to a spot higher than fans of any other team in any sport.

Yes, I still hate them, which is going to make it even sweeter when we dominate them this year now that we have Hill as our bell cow and all of our injured players back to 100%, including Geno, along with added pieces (MJ, Kroft, Hardison, Uzomah, Alford, Shaw, etc.).

[Image: 60459281.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do we still HATE pittsburgh with the passion we use to? - BFritz21 - 08-09-2015, 11:06 PM