Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do we still HATE pittsburgh with the passion we use to?
(08-10-2015, 12:11 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: I'm pickin up what you're puttin down. 

I don't post a whole lot in JN, but I read it daily. I don't wanna come across as 'ripping' it. There's several members that post in here exclusively that I respect a great deal, including you. 

I am a Bengals fan through and through. Because of the members in JN, this board is the best place to be if you bleed orange and black. The other forums and those that post there are just an added pleasure. 

Gotcha. I thought you'd been critical of JN in the past. Maybe I'm mistaken. If so, I apologize.

Fwiw, I don't hate the Steelers fans on this site. Do I like them? Probably a little more than I like a typical Steelers fan.  Mellow

What I said was kinda tongue in cheek though. I didn't expect anyone to take it seriously or get offended.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do we still HATE pittsburgh with the passion we use to? - Shake n Blake - 08-10-2015, 12:30 AM