Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs Game A Humbling Reality Check
(08-20-2017, 03:07 AM)Synric Wrote: That's the thing when you're pulling your punches you aren't practicing tackling. Hitting a sled isn't the same as hitting someone trying to run through or around you. A part of the preseason to get everyone used to hitting and being hit before the regular season starts...Live action.

I get what your saying, like i posted in another thread, if they start practicing tackling this week we will probably end up with 2 guys on IR. I hope not. But it frustrates the hell out of me seeing players miss tackles. It has to drive the coaches nuts too. I hate seeing a guy run in and just dive head first with his arms to his side like a damn yard dart trying to tackle. I call it the Monty Python tackle cause it looks so silly. Tory James was bad at that. Where the hell are these guys getting this from. Maybe it is from just hitting a sled. I have 0 faith in this DC, well all of them for that matter. We are finally going to see the end of Lewis only to be replaced by one of these knuckle heads. When Marvin goes they need to clean house, if not then whats the point when you have coordinators that cant even teach or demand the basics of the game. 

Damn kinda went on a rant there, sorry too many drinks tonight.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chiefs Game A Humbling Reality Check - TKUHL - 08-20-2017, 03:24 AM