Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chiefs Game A Humbling Reality Check
Pretty pathetic effort across the board. Team looked like they would rather be watching Big Brother re-runs.

MJ, Gilberry, and Pat Sims started again, and were awful, again.

Will Clarke looked worse than MJ, and I didn't think that was possible.

Mixon was either told to stay inside, or he couldn't see that there was nothing in front of him and he had clear skies outside and has the speed to get there.

AJ Green dropped an easy first down that would have put them around the 20 yard line.

Dalton had guys in his face all night, and rather than have an outlet receiver, they had the TEs in blocking the whole time. And it still didn't help. Combine that with the fact that LaFell and Boyd generated zero separation. Boyd had a couple long completions on broken plays, so at least he kept working.

Dumbass Marv had 11 seconds before the half, the play stopped at the 7 yard line, and one time out. He waited until the clock was at 3 seconds and called time out, and the ref gave one second back, so 4 seconds. The entire bleeping stadium was screaming to call time out...If he wanted to get a kicker a situational shot, he is dumber than dumb. A better situational play is: You have no more time outs, 11 seconds, at the 7 yard line. Run one play, it must go in the end zone, and you can't take a sack. Simple, to almost everyone else on the planet. God, does he anger me at times.

The good: Vigil played probably his best football in stripes. Smith and Willis continue to burn people on the edge. The kickers made all their kicks and the kickoffs weren't returnable. There weren't many injuries. That's it.

Overall, I take it with a grain of salt. The Chiefs got pounded on the ground by the 49ers in week 1 and they showed up with some purpose. I think we will see a Bengal team with a bit more energy against the skins.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chiefs Game A Humbling Reality Check - SHRacerX - 08-20-2017, 07:48 AM