Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Innocent Colorado man stabbed by leftist for his haircut
http://www.dailywire.com/news/19949/innocent-colorado-man-stabbed-over-his-neo-nazi-emily-zanotti

Anyone else think the leftists are getting out of control? Or is it still ok?

Quote:Innocent Colorado Man Stabbed Over His 'Neo-Nazi' Haircut

Joshua Witt's story went viral after he fought off an "anti-Nazi" attacker

August 20, 2017 12.1k views

Colorado man Joshua Witt was lucky to escape with just three stitches after being attacked by a "confused anti-fascist" brandishing a large knife.

The 26-year old Witt told his Facebook friends, in a post now shared more than 20,000 times, that he had just pulled in to the parking lot of a Steak & Shake near his home and opened his car door to get out when a man brandishing a knife confronted him, demanding to know whether Witt was "one of them neo-Nazis."

“All I hear is, ‘Are you one of them neo-Nazis?’ as this dude is swinging a knife up over my car door at me,” Witt wrote in his post.

“I threw my hands up and once the knife kind of hit, I dived back into my car and shut the door and watched him run off west, behind my car."

The confrontation left a huge gash in Witt's hand, and the wound required three stitches. The pictures show blood splattered across Witt's clothing, and the inside and outside of his car door.

“The dude was actually aiming for my head,” Witt added in the post. “I was more in shock because I was just getting a milkshake.”

Witt says he is most definitely not a neo-Nazi and that he doesn't have any tattoos or clothing that might have led the confused anti-Nazi activist to start stabbing him randomly. Witt says his friends told him, after his post began to go viral, that it was probably his haircut: Witt wears his hair long on top and short on the sides, in a style reminiscent of alt-right figure Richard Spencer's haircut (but Witt says that's just his own style).

Since the violent rally in Charlottesville last weekend, some leftists on social media have been openly discussing the morality of doxing and attacking those they deem "white supremacists" or "Nazis." The hashtag #PunchNazis even briefly trended on Twitter, with "anti-Fascist" protesters turning the phrase into a rallying cry.

Claims of "self-defense" and "incitement to violence aside" (the Left has used both this week to justify any potential acts of violence they may undertake in response to white supremacist activity), poor Joshua Witt's story is a life lesson in the dangers of just randomly punching anyone you believe harbors secret neo-Nazi ties: they might just have a bad haircut and a hankering for a mid-day milkshake.

As for Witt, he says he'll recover, but that he's definitely going to be changing his hairstyle.

Messages In This Thread
Innocent Colorado man stabbed by leftist for his haircut - StLucieBengal - 08-20-2017, 12:33 PM