Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Continues to Lead After Debate
(08-10-2015, 01:24 AM)fredtoast Wrote: It is really scary that so many people say this because almost everything that comes out of his mouth is a blatant lie.

Immigrants from mexico are no more likely to be criminals than U. S. Citizens

The Mexican government is not sending its worst citizens to the US.

It is impossible for him to make Mexico pay for a border fence or pay us $20K for each illegal immigrant.

He can't negotiate a trade agreement that will stop US businesses from opening plants ion other countries.

He could not have negotiated a better Nuclear Arms agreement with Iran than our current administration got.

Basically Trump is leading because he tells people what they want to hear instead of the truth.  That is a great way to get people to like you, but it will not get him elected. And he actually doesn't even want to be President.  all he wants is attention.  That is why everything he does or says is about getting attention instead of addressing any actual facts. 

Let me clarify: when I refer to his "honesty", I'm speaking only of his straightforwardness on the issue of money in politics.

Like everyone else on that stage, his positions on just about everything else are, of course, built on falsehoods.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Continues to Lead After Debate - GodHatesBengals - 08-10-2015, 02:20 AM