Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New York Police Officers Rally in Support of Colin Kaepernick
(08-20-2017, 08:40 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: So not many people, got it.  Take of your SJW goggles for a moment and think like an actual football fan.  If the guy was good enough, and willing to take a reasonable salary, an NFL team would sign him.  That he isn't signed speaks far more to his ability and salary demands than anything else.

Where are you getting angry?  You established a bullshit premise and I deflated said bullshit premise.  No emotion was involved I assure you.   Besides you hold to monopoly on treating the police as a monolithic entity, I wouldn't want to step on your toes.  Smirk

Brandon Weeden is still on an NFL roster.

I'm not sure what Kaepernick's looking for salary wise, but he's definitely good enough to be on a roster.

I don't care about this story in the least, but the angle that he's just not good enough doesn't ring true to me.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021

Messages In This Thread
RE: New York Police Officers Rally in Support of Colin Kaepernick - jason - 08-20-2017, 08:54 PM