Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New York Police Officers Rally in Support of Colin Kaepernick
(08-20-2017, 08:54 PM)jason Wrote: Brandon Weeden is still on an NFL roster.

And? 

Quote:I'm not sure what Kaepernick's looking for salary wise, but he's definitely good enough to be on a roster.

So certain are you?  Word is Seattle offered him a contract but he rejected it.  Apparently he's looking for a chance to start and starter money.  He doesn't deserve either based solely on ability, much less then enormous distraction that he brings to a team.

Quote:I don't care about this story in the least, but the angle that he's just not good enough doesn't ring true to me.

I enjoy how people who come to a football website, who apparently have watched football a large percentage of their lives apparently forget everything they know about the game when this subject comes up.  Ray Lewis helped kill a guy, Ben was accused of rape twice, Mike Vick ran a dog fighting ring, I could go on about NFL players with loose to non-existant morals who continued playing.  As, I believe LeonardLeap put it (whoever it was it was excellently put), you can be good and a distraction and still play, if you're mediocre and a distraction you can say good bye right now.  Don't believe me?  Ask Tim Tebow, a man who was a distraction for no negative reason, but nevertheless was a distraction.  All Kaepernick has left is playing the race angle and what NFL team is going to want to deal with that?

Messages In This Thread
RE: New York Police Officers Rally in Support of Colin Kaepernick - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-20-2017, 09:04 PM