Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Speaking of Nazi's: Iceland is 'Disappearing' Down Syndrome children
(08-20-2017, 11:21 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, in your first post, directed toward the OP, you appeared to defend parents' right to abort.  Fair enough, that's your opinion.

In your second response, you herpty Mcderp me, and say that you're pro life.   Personally, I don't care what side you stand with, just remain consistent..

You see, you assumed that since I didn't paint abortion in the absolute most evil of colors, that I was an abortion proponent. There was literally zero defense there (unless you're talking about me saying that it's not nazi behavior (it's not))....I stated exactly what it is. You didn't care to ask about my opinion on the subject, you just want straight for the attack. So you got called "Derpy McDerperson" due to your incorrect assumptions....it's a standard thing I call people that assume incorrect things about me.

Get outta here with that. Apology accepted.

For the record, for anyone who is curious, and so certain posters don't get upset due to their own assumptions: I consider my self to be pro-life, although I'm conflicted on the issue. I'm probably a bit less pro-life than the average black-and-white "how could you murder a baby?" pro-lifers, but much more pro-life than the "it's out of the womb...**** it." pro-lifers...who are often the same people.

My opinions on the subject are public record on this forum, and I've stated them on more occasion than one. They may evolve a bit as I grow as a person (and I reserve that right), but I feel I've been pretty consistent on the subject.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Speaking of Nazi's: Iceland is 'Disappearing' Down Syndrome children - Johnny Cupcakes - 08-20-2017, 11:40 PM