Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Speaking of Nazi's: Iceland is 'Disappearing' Down Syndrome children
(08-20-2017, 11:21 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, in your first post, directed toward the OP, you appeared to defend parents' right to abort.  Fair enough, that's your opinion.

In your second response, you herpty Mcderp me, and say that you're pro life.   Personally, I don't care what side you stand with, just remain consistent..

Not that Johnny needs me to post this, but try and think a little broader than such a narrow-minded black and white view of an insanely complex issue.

Being against the act of abortion and respecting people's right to make their own choices regarding the issue are not mutually exclusive. I'd wager it's actually the most popular ideology among Americans that abortion is terrible, most wish it never had to happen, but it does and decisions have to be made.

Just because you've always been told that pro-life and pro-choice are on different ends of the spectrum, doesn't make it true. Using a system like that serves nothing more than to make it a "us vs them" mentality, which stifles all conversation, which you've put on display in your response.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Speaking of Nazi's: Iceland is 'Disappearing' Down Syndrome children - CKwi88 - 08-20-2017, 11:43 PM