Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New York Police Officers Rally in Support of Colin Kaepernick
(08-20-2017, 09:34 PM)jason Wrote: And? And he's much better than Brandon Weeden. He's better than some guys who will be starting this year.

I said I was not certain what he wanted paid. If he's looking for franchise QB money, he's not gonna get it. I'd not heard that about Seattle, but I have heard that someone in that organization said he was "too good to be a backup" whatever that means. This is just me guessing but you probably wouldn't want to bring him into a situation where half the defense hates the starting QB, and kind of sides with Kaepernick politically.

I get what you're saying about distractions. Kaepernick  is much  better than Tebow ever was though... And again, I don't give two ***** about Kaepernick, his misinformed politics, or who does what during the national anthem. I choose to stand for it, and that's all I can control. At the end of the day, owners have the right to hire whomever they please. If Kaepernick never plays another down, and has to bust his ass to make a living like I do so be it. But it will be because of politics, not his ability.

I understand what you're saying, even if I don't agree with all of it.  The bottom line is that the NFL is in the business of winning.  If a franchise thought signing Kaepernick was the difference between losing and a potential SB shot they'd sign him yesterday.  He isn't signed and there's a reason for that.

(08-21-2017, 12:16 AM)samhain Wrote: He's better than any quarterback on Jacksonville's roster.

Immaterial, what he wants versus what he costs (in all aspects) is.  Grow up and realize this and you'll understand why he remains unsigned.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New York Police Officers Rally in Support of Colin Kaepernick - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-21-2017, 01:02 AM