Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Speaking of Nazi's: Iceland is 'Disappearing' Down Syndrome children
(08-21-2017, 04:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: Wait...did ISIS come out and say they were happy with Obama and that the voted him into office?!?!

How did I miss that for eight years?

And (there's one) I said I don't know why Nazis love and voted for Trump...but they do and they did.  Maybe it was him having Steve "al-right" Bannon on his team and in the WH net to him?  Maybe it's apparent disdain for all immigrants?

You'd have to ask a Nazi...there might be some around that will answer.

So then why bring up that Nazis support him? Is that going to be the new standard? Forget about his or her policies, who supports your candidate? Now THAT's what matters. Rolleyes

Unless Trump has promoted some kind of policy or law that's Nazi-esque, then only someone who can't think for themselves should be worried about who supports him.

(08-21-2017, 04:35 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Was this a thing?  Genuine question.  I did a quick google for "Muslim terrorists support Obama" and I didn't get much of anything back on it.

Honestly, all I can remember there were some articles and some discussion during his first campaign that suggested that certain Islamic terrorist organizations were hoping Obama would win for a variety of reasons.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Speaking of Nazi's: Iceland is 'Disappearing' Down Syndrome children - PhilHos - 08-21-2017, 04:44 PM