Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rubio: Life begins at conception
(08-10-2015, 03:04 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: The point when you're considered dead is when your heart stops beating and you have no brain activity. I feel because that's the case it would only be logical to say that's when life starts. At 8 weeks the fetus has both brain activity and a beating heart.

If you are religious (which I once was) it says in the old testament (Leviticus) that life is in the blood. So it would be logical to assume that once you start producing blood you are alive.

I feel that you have 8 weeks after the person is raped or was apart of incest to make sure you don't bring life into the world. Once you bring life into the world then it's your responsibility to take care of that life until it can sustain itself. The fetus is a innocent life that should not pay for the crimes of another. If the fetus is threatening the life of the mother I think then it's the mother's decision if she wants to abort it or not.

To play Devil's advocate: but the embryo is developing red blood cells at 7 weeks. How is that less of a human than the embryo at 8 weeks?

I hope you get my point here.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rubio: Life begins at conception - BmorePat87 - 08-10-2015, 09:28 AM