Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What could Mike, Marv and Dalton do to sway your opinion of them?
(08-10-2015, 10:08 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I will address one point as I stopped reading your BS response immediately after you stated:

You can't just say "oh well" every time you're a 3 point underdog and lose the game by 15+ points.

I can say anything I like, you can disagree all you want, but you are wrong to suggest anyone can't speak their mind,

Rolleyes

Holy shit, Luvnit doesn't understand a figure of speech, somebody alert the press.

When I said "you can't just say 'oh well' every time you're a 3 point underdog and lose the game by 15+ points", that doesn't mean that I'm telling you that you literally aren't allowed to say it. That statement I made is saying that it's silly to say that, and that I find it illogical.

Do you even know how to words?

Also, I'm not even really just "disagreeing" with the thing about odds, I'm explaining how they actually work. It's not really a matter of opinion, it's a fact. If you want to be the guy bringing up odds, we can't ignore that odds also have point spreads to discuss as well. We weren't "supposed" to lose those games by the points we did, actually we weren't even close in most of them. Being the guy to bring up Vegas isn't a good idea unless you're trying to make the Bengals look even worse than they already have in the playoffs, IF you understand how odds work of course.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What could Mike, Marv and Dalton do to sway your opinion of them? - djs7685 - 08-10-2015, 10:11 AM