Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What could Mike, Marv and Dalton do to sway your opinion of them?
(08-10-2015, 10:22 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: If you are going to try to mock my intelligence, I suggest you write questions that make you look smart?

Like I said, I get and we all get your personal attacks anytime you get challenged. I suggest you find some meds to calm you as you look very foolish attacking members of the forum when you were not provoked.

Now, I will carry on with day. Have a wonderful day and week.

Where did I personally attack you?

Now, hopefully you don't take this as an attack, but I do think there may be something wrong with you (overly sensitive maybe?) if you took my post so personally. If you can't understand a simple phrase on the internet, I don't know what to tell you.

"Do you even know how to words" has words intentionally left out, surprise! Did you seriously miss that? I like how you're mocking my grammar for using a popular phrase that's used when mocking somebody else.

I do apologize if the internet is new to you and you've never heard these phrases before. I made some very good points and tried explaining odds and why you can't just ignore MB/ML when dishing out blame, but you deflected and somehow are bashing me now for "attacking" you, and that's absolutely ridiculous. I guess that's one way of saying "I have no arguments because I'm obviously wrong", so yeah, have a great day Rolleyes

Also, FWIW, don't play the victim and say that you didn't provoke me. Ignoring my entire post except for 1 line that you didn't even comprehend correctly and calling it a "bullshit response" absolutely fits the description of provoking this type of response.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What could Mike, Marv and Dalton do to sway your opinion of them? - djs7685 - 08-10-2015, 10:30 AM