Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BLM unveils list of demands to White people
(08-22-2017, 08:44 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Love ya man, but not a great example, as everyone under the sun has denounced that batshit crazy woman.  She'll likely be expelled by her colleagues when they reconvene.  It is indicative of the level of discourse that some are becoming comfortable with, of which this woman is by no means the lone example.

Maybe not the greatest example, but still applicable.  Wasn't BLM the group that marched through the streets chanting demands for police to be killed?

Edit: And I don't bring that up simply to sling mud on BLM, because they say they're a peaceful cause. I've also seen quotes from Klan leaders claiming that they are non-violent. Now, we really don't believe the Klan to be a bunch of peace loving guys, do we? BLM can put out a National platform saying that they only represent peaceful actions all they want. But, they already have a history of demanding violence that has been all over TV. If we're going to condemn groups that represent hate, we need to condemn all groups with a racist agenda, and all groups that look to achieve their goals through violence and intimidation.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23

Messages In This Thread
RE: BLM unveils list of demands to White people - SunsetBengal - 08-22-2017, 08:50 PM