Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BLM unveils list of demands to White people
(08-22-2017, 08:50 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Maybe not the greatest example, but still applicable.  Wasn't BLM the group that marched through the streets chanting demands for police to be killed?

Edit: And I don't bring that up simply to sling mud on BLM, because they say they're a peaceful cause. I've also seen quotes from Klan leaders claiming that they are non-violent. Now, we really don't believe the Klan to be a bunch of peace loving guys, do we? BLM can put out a National platform saying that they only represent peaceful actions all they want. But, they already have a history of demanding violence that has been all over TV. If we're going to condemn groups that represent hate, we need to condemn all groups with a racist agenda, and all groups that look to achieve their goals through violence and intimidation.

Interestingly enough, I don't consider the contemporary KKK to be a violent organization (or organizations, really, there are several different iterations). They are racist pieces of shit, but they I would not consider them violent. That role has been taken on by the new, younger white supremacist movements.

Messages In This Thread
RE: BLM unveils list of demands to White people - Belsnickel - 08-22-2017, 09:11 PM