Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are 'Wake Up Call' Games Necessary for Bengals
(08-23-2017, 12:20 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: well i guess we are even, you forgot our success and i forgot our failure... 

not a bad comparison, your analysis is  bad.. if a team was as horrible as you believe they are in the organization, they would have the failure that the Browns have had the last decade...

I understand where your coming from. So, I guess we have different opinions on the definition of success. If you build 7 houses, and forget to put a roof on each of them, then I guess you successfully built a house. However the investors that paid for them will probably advise you of your mistake and suggest you find a different career. If you don't, you shouldn't expect investors to believe in your abilities to complete a house successfully. With that said, I think Marvin would make one helluva hospice worker. He is an expert at telling people everything will be ok, as he watches them take their last breath.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why are 'Wake Up Call' Games Necessary for Bengals - HarleyDog - 08-23-2017, 07:31 AM