Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Statistics On Cops Killed By Race?
(08-23-2017, 10:09 PM)jason Wrote: Kaepernick's protest seemed kinda ambiguous to me. I didn't pay it a lot of mind because I don't feel like he articulated it very well. That and the fact that not standing for the national anthem doesn't ruffle my feathers. On top of that, I don't care what Colin Kaepernick thinks about anything. I know he wore the pig socks one day, and his lady friend is part of BLM, but was the whole thing about cops shooting black folks? Was he claiming cops kill more blacks than whites. Or was he claiming that blacks were systemically oppressed in the US? Does anyone really know what he was getting at? Or did everyone just shout him down because he disrespected the flag?

I'm also not sure how the number of cops killed by whites vs the number of cops killed by blacks pertains to whatever his beef was/ is.

Because his protest was because "cops were killing blacks and getting paid leave," meaning that they were just killing black people unjustly and getting away with it, yet black people only kill 11% less cops when their population is only a fifth of what the white population is.

So they are killing cops at a much higher rate per number of people, and yet Kaepernick only focuses on one side of it (all of the other protestors, too).  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Statistics On Cops Killed By Race? - BFritz21 - 08-24-2017, 12:55 AM