Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GREAT NEWS: Trump is cutting 16 regulations to every new one.
There's a crowd that supports cutting regulations just because they believe there are too many regulations. For a lot of these folks, it is not even about which specific regulations get cut. It is just a numbers game. They have a level of trust in the politicians and business leaders who claim that things are 'too regulated'. Then they go down to get their Section 8 voucher or ammo for their AK and they can literally see the burdensome regulations for themselves.

Then, there are others who feel that we need a "regulation re-set". They believe we should just remove all or most existing regulations and then just add new ones as we need. I believe I'm safe in including my friend Lucie in this category. I'm not saying that I agree with this philosophy, but I can understand where they are coming from. It is sort of like wiping your hard drive and re-loading your OS. But very few of us would ever choose that option for our computer, much less our country.

And then there is the Montgomery Burns crowd. Their motivation should be pretty self-evident.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]

Messages In This Thread
RE: GREAT NEWS: Trump is cutting 16 regulations to every new one. - Bengalzona - 08-24-2017, 11:17 AM