Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Opinions Of Willis and Smith
(08-25-2017, 08:39 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I knew you would beat me to it ThumbsUp

I have been clamoring for a speed option off the edge, and now we have three???  What I love best about the selection of Willis is that he (and apparently Smith) can also be impactful from the left side.  Dunlap doesn't need to play every snap.  They need fresh bodies coming in to wear out the opposition.

They need to put them in the with #1s and see what they can create.  MJs ineffectiveness from the outside is such a waste of the talents of Geno and Dunlap.  Billings has not been all-world, but he has played against #1s and he has at least held his ground.  I think that is where he will need to have the most improvement in the NFL.  When Billings gets cut loose, I think he will be a very productive pass rusher especially with the likes of Dunlap, Willis, Smith, and Lawson around him.  

The future is now.  Speed, strength, rotation...and not in the fourth quarter, but right from the start.  

I also like the versatility that they allow the DC to call.  If we want to show a 3-4 look?  Fine, we don't need to change out half the personnel grouping.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Your Opinions Of Willis and Smith - kevin - 08-24-2017, 07:09 PM
RE: Your Opinions Of Willis and Smith - SunsetBengal - 08-25-2017, 08:47 AM