Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Rubio: Life begins at conception
(08-10-2015, 07:41 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: My first adult relationship was messed up on many regards. The woman was 4 or 5 years older than me and she had some serious issues going on that at the age of 20 I was not prepared to deal with. Anyway, she had an abortion about 3 or 4 years prior because her family did not much approve of the child out of wedlock. Yeah, I see the issues with their logic, don't worry. Especially as her mother's side was Catholic. Anyway, the problem really came to a head because her stepmother had become pregnant about the same time, and she was living down here with her father at the time for grad school. She had to be around this child that was the same age as her's would have been, that she had to end.

On top of all of that, she found out (while her and I were dating) that because of one of her genetic conditions, that was a miracle pregnancy. It was a 1 in a billion shot and was not likely to ever happen again. Needless to say, the downward emotional spiral was huge. She eventually found help by moving to be with her mother and getting some therapy and what not. As far as I know, and this has been almost tn years ago now, she has been doing much better.

Thanks for sharing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rubio: Life begins at conception - StLucieBengal - 08-10-2015, 04:05 PM