Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN Removes Announcer Because of Name
(08-25-2017, 10:56 AM)Au165 Wrote: So they threatened to fire him or intimidate him into changing? You said "nowhere has it been reported that Mr. Lee was uncomfortable", which it was, now you have decided to create some sort of intimidation angle. Things don't always have to be nefarious.

I never said it was nefarious or that they openly threatened him at all. But, if you've ever worked for someone else, when you're boss or supervisor asks you to do something, oftentimes, it's not a question. And even if it is, there's always that threat because it's your boss or supervisor asking.

(08-25-2017, 10:56 AM)Au165 Wrote: Your view on it is fine, I'm sure plenty of people think decisions you make every day make you a moron as well. That is how the world works people live lives, and others judge their decisions.

Yes, thank you. I am well aware of that. Did you also know that this a message board? A forum where people can come and share their views on how the world works and where oftentimes judgements on people's decisions are made? Rolleyes
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN Removes Announcer Because of Name - PhilHos - 08-25-2017, 11:29 AM