Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Opinions Of Willis and Smith
(08-25-2017, 10:47 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: How many of Clarke's sacks were garbage sacks or products of other people creating pressure and he was just there to clean it up.
The process matters. I know you are steadfastly against this notion, as you care about "results" but how you get to the results matters. 

Yes you are. Lawson is a LB he will not impact who is and isn't kept at DE unless they change their minds and commit him full time to DE.

Not sure why you bring up Hardison now in this conversation 

Yeah, I really don't care how pretty the sacks are, just as long as they get there. Was Smith's one sack last year pretty or garbage?

If you think Lawson will not play into how many edge rushers we keep then consider me "fudging"

Hardison was brought up because even though he is listed a DE (same position as Smith) he has a different skill set than Smith and will have a lot less impact on who else we keep on this team as an edge rusher than Lawson.

Do you really expect them NOT to consider Lawson when they consider how many edge rushers we keep because a roster states LB after his name?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Your Opinions Of Willis and Smith - kevin - 08-24-2017, 07:09 PM
RE: Your Opinions Of Willis and Smith - bfine32 - 08-25-2017, 03:09 PM