Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ross tries to cool expectations
(08-25-2017, 05:58 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I'm just saying, if you draft a kicker who is supposed to be the most accurate kicker in the NFL, and he says he'll never be that accurate on the field, that's NOT a good thing. If you draft an OL who is supposed to be able to out-muscle any DL on the field and he says he'll never be that strong on the field, that's not a good thing.

I'm not saying Ross is going to be a bust or anything, but it's certainly not a good sign if he's already hedging expectations when he hasn't even played a snap of football yet.

Ross is just being humble man, he isn't hedging expectations, he is talking up his teammates while being realistic.

This is a sign of greatness to me, not a sign of weakness.

I am expecting huge things from this guy as a rookie. I think your bias cause you didn't like the pick in the first place is
showing here. Ross has a lot more muscle than his listed 180 pounds to boot, he is just as big as Antonio Brown but even
faster, his knees are fine, his shoulder must be fine if he is playing Sunday and this article says he is.

Really hoping this guy proves both you and Weezy wrong. He is not just speed, that is all he is saying and this is what the
tape shows. He has an extensive route tree and the coaches are going to use him all over the place.

I still stand by what i said that this guy is exactly the type of player this Offense needed to add to open it up.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Ross tries to cool expectations - SHRacerX - 08-25-2017, 09:29 AM
RE: Ross tries to cool expectations - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-26-2017, 02:05 PM
RE: Ross tries to cool expectations - McC - 08-25-2017, 02:36 PM
RE: Ross tries to cool expectations - 'E' - 08-25-2017, 10:59 PM
RE: Ross tries to cool expectations - McC - 08-26-2017, 03:05 PM
RE: Ross tries to cool expectations - 'E' - 08-26-2017, 09:54 AM
RE: Ross tries to cool expectations - McC - 08-27-2017, 11:21 PM
RE: Ross tries to cool expectations - McC - 08-27-2017, 11:25 PM