Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ross tries to cool expectations
(08-27-2017, 02:37 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: OBJ, DJax, Brown and many other smaller WRs have proven they can take the "NFL beating" at that size. The point is that size is irrelevant. Big players can wind up being fragile. Small players can wind up being iron men. So stop bringing up the size as if it's a problem. He's not even small really...just smaller than what we're used to seeing with the Bengals.

Agreed. People made up their minds the moment he was drafted and had to justify their dislike somehow. We've seen it with other picks before. It's likely that most of the people who are constantly bashing his size and health history are just mad we didn't take their favorite prospect.

Let's take a different angle at this. A vehicle is about to mashed by a full size truck. Which would take less damage a full size truck or a small car? A truck because the vehicle is heavier and has a thicker frame. Same principles.

Larger running backs are more likely to take more of a consistent beating than smaller running backs...

In one of my posts I mentioned that Pacman would be a good gym buddy for Ross cuz they are similar size and Pacman has had relatively healthy career.

Edit: I do like the pick. Ross was the most refined receiver in the draft and has the speed the Bengals were missing last season. And if you check out my Mock I had them taking Shelton Gibson who is a similar player but needed alot more coaching.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Ross tries to cool expectations - SHRacerX - 08-25-2017, 09:29 AM
RE: Ross tries to cool expectations - McC - 08-25-2017, 02:36 PM
RE: Ross tries to cool expectations - 'E' - 08-25-2017, 10:59 PM
RE: Ross tries to cool expectations - McC - 08-26-2017, 03:05 PM
RE: Ross tries to cool expectations - 'E' - 08-26-2017, 09:54 AM
RE: Ross tries to cool expectations - Synric - 08-27-2017, 08:54 AM
RE: Ross tries to cool expectations - McC - 08-27-2017, 11:21 PM
RE: Ross tries to cool expectations - McC - 08-27-2017, 11:25 PM