Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Continues to Lead After Debate
(08-10-2015, 03:53 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Fred thinks its either all the regulation we have or none.   He has trouble with the concept of very limited regulation.

Yeah, it's not unusual to encounter those that would rather argue strawmen rather than actually responding to what's being said.

As for HC, the costs are out of control and I do believe that something should be done about it.  The problem is that a lot of the costs have gone up because of government interference and over-regulating, and neither side seems willing to do anything about it.

The ACA is a turd. 

If I had my way, I would start by getting insurance companies out of the way for routine things like check-ups, physicals, and sick visits.  Everyone enjoys the low co-pays that they get for routine office visits, but insurance companies are raking in big money for these. 

Getting insurance companies out of the way for the routine and sick visits would lower the price of insurance premiums, and allow people to purchase catastrophic plans at much lower cost because they wouldn't be covering every single visit.  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Continues to Lead After Debate - jakefromstatefarm - 08-10-2015, 06:16 PM