Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8 Man Defensive Line Rotation
(08-28-2017, 09:59 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The defense was at it's best several years back when they had 8 good players on the defensive line that could rotate in and go 100% and then rotate out. Then we lost some guys in free agency and lost that.

Well the depth is back and guys like Willis and Lawson should improve the pass rush greatly.

We should be able to wear offensive lines down through the course of a game which is exciting!

I see people wanting to waive MJ...but he has played A LOT of snaps the past couple years thus reducing his effectiveness. He will be a big beneficiary of having Willis to spell him.

Thoughts?

Nice post, this could be better than that record year even. Willis, Lawson, Chris Smith and Dunlap are better pass rushers
than we had back then in that rotation in my opinion. We had Dunlap of course and Geno but they should be even better
as these guys improve. Watch out when Billings comes around as well.

Billings has been disappointing so far but he is essentially a rookie and coming off injury, he will get much better.

Also, i was one that was talking some shit on MJ but he played much better last game and in a rotation he could still be
decent as you say with less snaps not wearing him down.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 8 Man Defensive Line Rotation - Synric - 08-28-2017, 11:21 AM
RE: 8 Man Defensive Line Rotation - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-28-2017, 05:25 PM