Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Continues to Lead After Debate
(08-10-2015, 09:42 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: My apologies.  I started out attempting to give you sincere answers, then got you confused with someone else.

The thing is, if you look for them, there ARE doctors who will do good service, for a very reasonable cash price.  I used to be self-employed, with no insurance coverage.  I was able to find a doctor with reduced rates for cash paying customers, with relative ease.

Where it usually caught up was with the cost of the prescriptions, unless it was something treated by a low cost generic.

No apologies are necessary.  I enjoy the discussion of various topics with all sorts of people.  You can learn a lot, especially if you converse with people from different walks of life and political views...provided that you keep an open-mind. 

There was a doctor here locally (I'm in Fairfield) that operates out of West Chester that has a cash-only clinic.  There are also the clinics sprouting up in Kroger, CVS, and Walgreens that will accept cash. 

What I'm referring to is a way to not just cut the cost down for myself, but for the nation as a whole.  Insurance companies and Big Pharma are in BIG with government, and it's certainly not just on one side of the aisle. 

That of course makes it difficult if not impossible to solve these sorts of problems, but one can wish, right?  Like I said before, the GOP has zero ideas about how to fix HC (other than talking about buying insurance across state lines, that I hear them say a lot, for whatever reason) and the DNC as usual thinks the only solution is more government and more regulations. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Continues to Lead After Debate - jakefromstatefarm - 08-10-2015, 10:01 PM