Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New NFL Rules BENGALS FANS Need To Know
I bring this back. I've watched the Burfict hit over and over at regular speed, slow motion, stop action picture by picture. Burfict is not hitting the player with the football. The quarterback has released the ball way down field to a deep receiver as Burfict clobbers a receiver on a very short route for no reason. Lets reverse it. Lets say Dalton throws the ball way down field to Ross, AJ Green on;y 5 yards deep and no where near the long pass gets the heck knocked out of him. I posted this about the NFL rule changes before preseason. If I knew the rule changes, why don't Bengals and Burfict. I don't want to hear if he used his helmet or shoulder or the angle. It wasn't even going after the ball or a tackle, It was clobbering a player for no reason. Now I know the Steelers dirty player Hines Ward liked sucker punching players nowhere near the ball, such as breaking Rivers jaw, nowhere near the ball and after the play over. That is the GARBAGE NFL trying to get out of the game. NFL is in deep legal troubles now over allowing cheap hits, concussions and players like Daryl Stingley paralyzed.

They should have known the new rules. They should have known many times suspended Burfict was the first person refs were watching on new rules. I don't even see how fans can say good clean hit and Bengals being cheated. I've been a Bengals Fan all 50 years and I want Bengals to win more than anybody. I'll just say it. Burfict was stupid to hit the defenseless WR that was nowhere near the ball.

So there will be Cry, Cry, Cry over how unfair NFL treats Burfict, but that was a cheap hit on a player nowhere near the ball 30 yards down field. The Bengals and Burfict should have known the NFL rules if even I knew them. THE NFL EVEN SAID THEY WERE GOING TO ENFORCE NEW RULES EARLY AND OFTEN. ...add to the stupidity is that it was a preseason exhibition game, not the Super Bowl. Just a stupid dirty hit. Burfict and Bengals should know better. Burfict gets suspended so much he should just have his paycheck sent to NFL Headquarters to eliminate the middle man. He never learns. ...OK, many Bengals Fans LOVE Bufict....The NFL is getting sick of him.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New NFL Rules BENGALS FANS Need To Know - kevin - 08-29-2017, 05:37 AM