Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Burfict's suspension holds up, is the season already in trouble?
(08-29-2017, 07:28 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I see 3-2 with Burfict, 2-3 without Burfict.

-Texans on Thursday Night Football, prime time loss. Bengals are 1-5 against Texans since 2011, and we'll be forced to witness Ogbuehi vs JJ Watt.
-Packers, loss. Don't see them shutting down Rodgers, Nelson, Cobb, Adams, Bennett, and Montgomery. That's a scary skill group.

Swing game being that the run D is significantly worse without Burfict, so I don't think they beat the Bills without him. Tyrod Taylor and LeSean McCoy will be running all over the place.

Eh, don't see JJ Watt at RE, never seen this before. Never know could happen.

Clowney would be the one to abuse Og and could very well happen. Just need to help out Og with the TE and Hewitt chip.

We usually beat the Packers just like we usually lose to the Texans. Both games should be close and our Offense could light
them up with our weapons as well and i love our RB trio right now and our RG in Hopkins.

Definately need to see improvement from the DT's though. My biggest concern. Hopefully Billings comes around quickly as
he is my guy that i have been wanting on this team forever. The injury is still hampering him it seems, not near as strong or
quick as he was in college right now. Sims has been bad.

(08-29-2017, 07:57 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: It's possible, but at least it isn't the bullshit the league handed down last year. Taking away the heart of the defense to go up against the arch rival and a team fresh off a Super Bowl.

Way to look on the bright side Murdock, still it is BULL SHIT!!!

Cannot say it enough and if it isn't reduced there should he hell to pay even if there won't be. Whatever
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Burfict's suspension holds up, is the season already in trouble? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-29-2017, 09:29 PM