Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Burfict's suspension holds up, is the season already in trouble?
(08-29-2017, 09:29 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Eh, don't see JJ Watt at RE, never seen this before. Never know could happen.

Clowney would be the one to abuse Og and could very well happen. Just need to help out Og with the TE and Hewitt chip.

We usually beat the Packers just like we usually lose to the Texans. Both games should be close and our Offense could light
them up with our weapons as well and i love our RB trio right now and our RG in Hopkins.

Definately need to see improvement from the DT's though. My biggest concern. Hopefully Billings comes around quickly as
he is my guy that i have been wanting on this team forever. The injury is still hampering him it seems, not near as strong or
quick as he was in college right now. Sims has been bad.

Way to look on the bright side Murdock, still it is BULL SHIT!!!

Cannot say it enough and if it isn't reduced there should he hell to pay even if there won't be. Whatever

I'm trying this new being positive thing...for a little bit anyways lol. Trying to have faith in the O-line and trying to believe this suspension won't doom us. Not sure I can get positive enough to believe the league will do the right thing and say "Whoops, our bad. No suspension here." I mean...it is what should happen, but they'd never do that... Just have to hope it becomes a 1 game thing.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Burfict's suspension holds up, is the season already in trouble? - Murdock2420 - 08-29-2017, 09:36 PM